Stretch marks are commonly observed in women after Pregnancy. You will see marks in the areas where fat was excessively accumulated like Stomach, breast, thighs, arms. They develop due to sudden loss of body weight. Some easy solutions to erase stretch marks over a period of time, Also they will become light over a period of time but a total erase is not possible.
1. Intake of Water- Hydrate yourself every hour with water and other water supplements as it keeps the cells in your body active and will not damage your skin as your skin and body are hydrated. Follow the same before and after pregnancy.
2. Treatment with Oils and Creams- Massage the areas to make your skin smooth and supple as after delivery they turn into blisters. Hence, a good oil massage moisturizes and exfoliates the skin and improves the blood circulation which reduce stretch marks.
Oils to be used :
Oils rich in Vitamin A,D and E
Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Almond oil, Neem Oil or Rose oil, Aloe Vera Gels extracted from the Plant.
Turmeric – Natural healer
ovlo-Pregnancy Ovulation Test Kit
Massage gently on the affected areas and rinse it off with warm water and keep the skin moisturized with a thick layer of oil or a good moisturizer for better results.
3. Exercise – A combination of exercising and balanced diet will tighten the tissues of the affected areas and help you lighten the stretchmarks.
4. Swimming- Swimming improves blood circulation and increases the elasticity of the skin.
5. Medical Treatments- Chemical peels, Laser, Stretch mark removal surgery. The following opinion has to be taken by the Doctors before going ahead with any such treatments.