Ovlo Pro Ovulation Test
Ovlo Pro Ovulation Test Kit – New !
Ovulation Test Kit
An affordable, hygienic and easy to use midstream Ovulation Test. Predicts your fertility dates (when you are about to Ovulate) by detecting Luteinizing Hormone in urine. To be used 5 days continuously until a positive result is achieved.
Pregnancy Test Kit
A new age, clean, hygienic and easy to use midstream Pregnancy Test. Confirms pregnancy by detecting HCG in urine.
Combo – Ovulation & Pregnancy Test Kit
Combo of, an affordable, hygienic and easy to use Ovulation Test Kit and Pregnancy Test Kits.
Pregnancy Test Kits are simple, single step device which detects the HCG in urine. Also called a Midstream test, women can urinate directly on the absorbent tip of the stick thereby eliminating unhygienic droppers & cups as required in conventional pregnancy kits available in the market. After urinating on the absorbent tip, users can instantly refer the results as red stripes in the result window. The results are accurate & instant. Ovulation Test Kit is a simple, single step device which detects the LH (luteinizing hormone) in urine.
The Ovulation timeline: How It Works
After a woman’s periods end, the body will again create and release eggs, ready for fertilization by the male sperm. Just before the release of the egg, the level of Luteinizing hormone (LH) in the body increases which is detected by Ovlo.
How To Use
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a simple, single step device (called a midstream test) which detects the LH (leutinzing hormone) in urine. If LH is present, two stripes appear on the stick which concludes that ovulation is about to occur and that it is the best time to conceive and become pregnant!
- Just before the process of ovulation, the female body produces large amounts of hormone called LEUTINIZING HORMONE. This hormone is present in the urine and can be detected.
- By knowing your menstrual cycle and by using OVLO ™ you can predict the ovulation days and by having intercourse during this period you can become pregnant.
- In a 28 day menstrual cycle, knowing when to have intercourse and increasing the probability of fertilizing your egg, greatly increases the probability of you becoming pregnant.
The detailed instructions & results interpretation are given in the Informative Booklet downloadable as a pdf file. Also you can watch videos on how to use it here
Pregnancy test performed at home by self is called ‘Home Pregnancy Test’ All pregnancy tests detect a special hormone called Human Chorionic Gonadotrpin (hCG), which appear in the urine of pregnant women. This hormone is detected using home pregnancy test, by adding a few drops of urine on the test device. After few minutes. the result window shows two colored line in case of pregnancy and only one coloured line if the women is not pregnant
Home pregnancy tests (HPTs) can be quite accurate. But the accuracy depends on many factors. These include (1) When to use them – The amount of hCG or pregnancy hormone in urine increases with time. The day of missed period should be ideal time to test. Also, testing urine first thing in the morning may boost the accuracy. The amount of hCG in the urine is different for every pregnant woman. So, some women will have accurate results on the day of the missed period while others will need to wait little longer. (2) How to use them – Be sure to follow the directions printed on the cover of the device and check the expiration date.
Not necessarily, due to some reasons the periods may get delayed or the amount of hCG produced may not be enough. In such like situation the test should be repeated in a few days or a week. If the result is repeatedly negative for pregnancy and you have not got your periods consult a doctor immediately.
- Ovaries in women produce eggs. These eggs must be fertilised by the male sperm so that woman becomes pregnant.
- Ovulation is the process of egg’s release from the ovary. The egg passes on to the Fallopian tube, where it is ready for fertilisation by the male sperm. For a successful pregnancy, the egg must fertilize within 24 hours of it release from the ovary.
- Knowing the 2 most fertile days is the most crucial part for getting pregnant. Having intercourse during this time will increase the chances of getting pregnant.
- Determine your 28 menstrual cycle : Number of days between your periods (Consult your doctor if cycle is less than 21 days or greater than 38 days)
- For a normal 28 menstrual cycle, begin testing with OVLO™ after 11 days. For example your last period ended on 1st January, so begin testing on 12th January.
- Best time to test is after 12 in the afternoon when LH is synthesised by the body.
- Perform 1 test everyday for the next 5 days or until the LH has been detected (two stripes appear).
- OVLO™ detects these 2 maximum fertility with 99% accuracy
- You would want to have intercourse immediately during these 2-3 days.
- Wait for the pregnancy symptoms (missed menstruation/periods)
- Ascertain pregnancy by using OVLO plus Pregnancy test available here
Consult your gynaecologist for further validation.
There are many different types of home pregnancy tests. Most of the pregnancy tests involve collection of urine in a container and adding a few drops on the test device. ‘OVLO PLUS’ is a unique, user friendly device which does not require collection of urine in a container thus making the test ‘Hygienic and Convenient’ to use. The user needs to hold the device under the urine stream for few seconds and wait for the result to appear in the result window.
Pregnancy test detects hormone Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) that is only produced once the fertilized egg has implanted in the uterine wall. The level of hormone increases with time and is detectable by first day of the missed period.
Most medicines, over-the-counter and prescription, including birth control pills and antibiotics, do not affect the result of a home pregnancy test. Only medicines that have the pregnancy hormone hCG (used to treat infertility) can give a false positive test result. A false positive is when a test says you are pregnant but you are not actually.
Still Got A Question?
What Makes Us Special
Get A Free Quote Of Our Products
The company’s mission is to create efficient and cost-effective products for the masses which can be bought over the counter, thus giving control to the end user.
Latest From Instagram